This guide provides an overview of performing a reversal (refund/void) within the Legwork Pay Provider Portal. There are two ways to do a payment reversal: via patient search or receipt lookup.
1. To access Legwork Pay, log into https://lwcrm.com and click the Pay link on the Dashboard ribbon
2. Patient Search
- On the Pay dashboard, click the Patient button
- Search for a patient or guarantor
- Click History button
- Click Reverse on the payment to be refunded
3. Receipt Lookup
- On the dashboard, click the Receipt Lookup button
- Perform a search for a receipt or select from Recent Payments listed
- Click Reverse on the payment to be refunded or click to view the receipt and click Reverse
4. After selecting REVERSE, users will be directed to the Account Receivable Items screen.
- Click on the checkbox next to the transaction to be refunded
- Total amount will auto-populate or enter the amount if it is a partial refund
- Click Select Accounts
- Click Process
- Receipt will be generated and can be either printed or emailed
*If the payment method was by check, the user will be prompted to return the check to the patient.