Once a website is approved by you, the web team notifies our domains team to finalize the site launch. You may have already been in contact with this team when we first started work on the website to find out critical information, such as the name of your domain provider. A basic outline of our process is as follows:
- Account Manager notifies the domains team that the website is ready to go live
- Domains team will verify all access to settings (and may be in contact with you to verify)
- Domains team will schedule a launch time with practice to coordinate a desired launch day
- Domains team will notify design team when the site is live to connect your site to analytics, submit your sitemap and update your Legwork settings
- Account Manager will email you directly to let you know the site is live and provide additional information.
This process can take between 2-10 business days depending on your domain provider.