- From the Navigation Bar, click Settings.
- In the Side Navigation, click Reviews.
- Under Review Requests, enter a number of days to suppress review requests.
Note: This will prevent patients from receiving review requests if they have already received one within your specified time frame.
- Select the option to Send Review Requests to All Patients Post-Appointment.
- Set how long you want to delay review requests before they send.
- Select whether you want to send review requests via SMS, Email, or Both and select which templates you want to use.
- Select how often and how long you want to send follow-up messaging. If you don’t want to send follow-up review requests, deselect this checkbox.
Note: Follow up messaging resends review requests if a review link hasn’t been clicked within a review request.
- Click the Save Settings button.