- From the Navigation Bar, click Settings.
- In the Side Navigation, click Reviews.
- Under Review Requests, enter a number of days to suppress review requests.
Note: This will prevent patients from receiving review requests if they have already received one within your specified time frame.
- Select the option to Only Send Review Requests to NPS Survey Respondents.
- Set which scores you want to request reviews from. For example, if 8 is selected, review requests will only be sent to NPS survey respondents who left your business a score of 8 or above.
- Set how long you want to delay review requests before they send.
- Select if you want to resend review requests to survey respondents who have already received one. This option allows you to send review requests to NPS survey respondents who have submitted a survey on or after the date you provide.
Note: This only happens once, after you select and save the setting to send automated review requests to NPS Survey Respondents.
- Select whether you want to send review requests via SMS, Email, or Both and select which templates you want to use.
- Select how often and how long you want to send follow-up messaging. If you don’t want to send follow-up review requests, deselect this checkbox.
Note: Follow up messaging resends review requests if a review link hasn’t been clicked within a review request.
- Click the Save Settings button.