- From the Navigation Bar, click Settings.
- In the Side Navigation, click NPS.
- Under NPS Survey Requests, enter a number of days to suppress NPS survey requests.
Note: This will prevent patients from receiving NPS survey requests if they have already received one within your specified time frame.
- Set how long you want to delay NPS survey requests before they send.
- Select whether you want to send NPS survey requests via SMS, Email, or Both and select which templates you want to use.
- Select how often and how long you want to send follow-up messaging. If you don’t want to send follow-up NPS survey requests, deselect this checkbox.
Note: Follow up messaging resends NPS survey requests if the survey link hasn’t been clicked within the nps survey request.
- Click the Save Settings button.