Setting up your Mango integration
To integrate Mango and Legwork, you will need an existing Mango account.
If you don't have an account with Mango, click here to learn how to get started.
- Log in to Legwork and navigate to Settings.
- Click Call Pop-Up in the left-hand navigation.
- Select Mango Voice as your VOIP Service.
- Click the button to Generate a key and click Save Key. This key allows Legwork to communicate with your Mango Voice account.
Note: You can reset your key at any time by clicking the Reset Key link.
- Log in to your Mango Voice account.
- In your Mango Voice account, click Integrations in the left-hand navigation to enter the integrations page.
- Locate the Legwork integration from the list and click the Learn More button. You'll be directed to the Legwork integration page.
- Locate the Remote ID field; and enter the Mango Voice integration key that you generated in Legwork.
- Click the Create Integration button.
Connecting your Phone Extensions in Legwork
Now that you're connected to Mango Voice, you'll need to connect your phone extensions to Legwork users in order to receive call pop notifications in each user's account.
- Navigate to your Mango Voice Settings in Legwork.
- Click the Manage Mango Phone Extensions button. A modal window will appear.
- Enter the extensions that you would like to assign to specific users. The Mango Voice phone extensions allows you to receive screen pops when patients are calling a specific line.
Note: If you want a single user to receive screen pops for multiple extensions, you can assign multiple extensions to the same user.
IMPORTANT: If you want to receive browser notifications as well for Call Pop-Up on the desktop, be sure to click Allow when prompted in Chrome.