Setting up Legwork Forms
- Log in to Legwork and navigate to Settings.
- Under General Settings, scroll down to the forms section and Select your Patient forms Platform.
- Select Legwork Patient Forms and click the save button at the bottom of the settings page.
This adds the Legwork Patient Forms to your microsite and updates links to your forms in the New Patient Forms email template.
Patients will be directed to fill out their Patient Forms through the Legwork Microsite.
To learn how to embed forms on your website, please read our guide on Embedding a Form on a Website.
Legwork Patient Forms Templates
Legwork offers templates for patient forms. You can manage and edit these easily within the form builder. Please note that some fields cannot be edited/deleted, as they are set up to provide your practice management software with important data; however, you can add fields and re-arrange the forms according to your preference.
- Log in to Legwork and navigate to the Forms tab.
- Click Form Builder in the sub-navigation.
- Click on the Patient Forms folder. You can view your patient form templates here.
Accessing Patient Forms
- Log in to Legwork and navigate to the Patients tab.
- Select the patient you want to access patient forms for.
- Click the Edit Patient Subscriptions icon in the Patient Details view.
This will open a new tab for the patient subscriptions
- Click Patient Forms in the top navigation to go to the Patient Forms Package for a specific patient.
This is the Patient Forms Package that patients will need to fill out prior to their first appointment.
When a patient completes a form, it will be marked as Complete. Patients can edit a submission at any time.
Once one form has been completed, Legwork will autofill common questions on other forms, such as name, email, and phone number, so patients don't have to re-enter common information on every form.