The Form Builder is designed to be flexible enough to build any type of form you can imagine. Whether it be a consent form for a patient or an inter-office survey, you can build it with Legwork Paperless Forms.
All forms, no matter how you build them, are mobile responsive and will look good on any device.
Building a Form
- Log in to Legwork and navigate to the Forms tab.
- Click Form Builder in the sub-navigation.
- Navigate to the form you want to edit and click on the form name. For creating a new form, please see Creating a New Form
Tip: If you hover over the form name, you can select quick actions from the dropdown.
- Drag and drop the fields you want to use on your form.
Creating a Multi-Column Form
- Select the Section Break field and drag it on to your form.
- Click on the Section Break you just dragged on to your form. Field configuration options will display on the left side of your screen.
- In the Section Break configuration options, click the Columns dropdown and specify if you want a 1, 2, 3, or 4 column layout.
- Drag fields into the section break field to add them to the new layout.
Adding New Pages to a Form
- Click the Add New Page link at the bottom of the form builder. This adds a new page to the form.
- Drag fields underneath the Page Break to add to the new page.
Tip: You can preview your form at any time to see how it will look with multiple pages.
Configuring Form Fields
There are a number of different fields you can configure to fit your needs. Please refer to the following articles to learn about each form field.
|Form Field Name||Article|
|Name||Configuring a Name Field|
|Sex||Configuring a Sex Field|
|Phone Number||Configuring a Phone Number Field|
|Email Address||Configuring an Email Address Field|
|Address||Configuring an Address Field|
|Birthdate||Configuring a Birthdate Field|
|SSN||Configuring a SSN Field|
|Date Picker||Configuring a Date Picker Field|
|Time||Configuring a Time Field|
|Number||Configuring a Number Field|
|Short Text Entry||Configuring a Short Text Entry Field|
|Long Text Entry||Configuring a Long Text Entry Field|
|Dropdown||Configuring a Dropdown Field|
|Single Choice||Configuring a Single Choice Field|
|Multiple Choice||Configuring a Multiple Choice Field|
|Spinner||Configuring a Spinner Field|
|Signature||Configuring a Signature Field|
|Description Area||Configuring a Description Area Field|
|Section Break||Configuring a Section Break Field|