- Select the Time field and drag it on to the form.
- Click the Time field on the form. A configuration pane will appear on the left side of the form builder.
- Update the Label to communicate a question or action (ie. "Please select a time below")
|Label||Changes the text above the field|
|Sublabel||Changes the text below the field|
|Make Required||Requires the question to be answered before a form can be submitted|
|Make Hidden||Hides the field from the form submitter|
|Hide Label||Hides the text above the field|
|Read-Only||Disables the form submitter from modifying the field|
|Time Range||Displays two time fields to indicate a range|
|Until||Changes the text between time fields. Only available when Time Range is selected|
Adding a Time Range to a Time Field
- In the Time field configuration pane, select the option to include a Time Range.
- Update your sublabels, if desired and click the Save button.