The Description Area field is a read-only, content-heavy field. This field comes in handy when you need to enter a lot of content to your form. A good example of application would be creating consent forms.
- Select the Description Area field and drag it on to the form.
- Click the Description Area field on the form. A configuration pane will appear on the left side of the form builder.
- Click the Edit Description Area button. A content editor will appear.
- Enter your content and edit any headings, links, or styling.
- Click the Save button to apply your changes.
- Click the Save button to save your form changes.