- Select the Date Picker field and drag it on to the form.
- Click the Date Picker field and drag it on to the form. A configuration pane will appear on the left side of the form builder.
- Update the Label to communicate a question or action (ie. "Please select a date below")
|Label||Changes the text above the field|
|Sublabel||Changes the text below the field|
|Make Required||Requires the question to be answered before a form can be submitted|
|Make Hidden||Hides the field from the form submitter|
|Hide Label||Hides the text above the field|
|Read-Only||Disables the form submitter from modifying the field|
|Format||Changes the format of the date to MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY, or YYYY/MM/DD|
|Separator||Changes the character used between month, day, and year|
|Time Field||Allows a form submitter to specify a time with the date|
|Past & Future||Allows or disallows a form submitter from selecting dates in the past or future|
|Days of the Week||Controls options for a form submitter to only select a date that lands on specified days of the week|
Adding a Time Field to the Date Field
- In the Date Picker configuration pane, select the option to include a Time Field
- Update your sublabels, if desired and click the Save button.