Setting up your Jive integration
To integrate Jive and Legwork, you will need an existing Jive account.
If you don't have an account with Jive, click here to learn how to get started.
- Log in to Legwork and navigate to Settings.
- Click Call Pop-Up in the left-hand navigation.
- Select Jive as your VOIP Service.
- On the Jive Settings page, click the Start Jive Integration button.
- If prompted, log in to Jive.
- Click the Allow button to allow Legwork to access your Jive information. You will be automatically redirected back to your Legwork settings.
If at any time, you would like to reset your authorization, click the Reset Authorization link on the Jive Settings page.
Connecting your Phone Extensions in Legwork
Now that you're connected to Jive, you'll need to connect your phone extensions to Legwork users in order to receive call pop notifications in each user's account.
- Navigate to your Jive Settings in Legwork.
- Click the Manage Jive Phone Extensions button. A modal window will appear.
- Select the extensions that you want to receive call pop-ups for and click the save button.
IMPORTANT: If you want to receive browser notifications as well for Call Pop-Up on the desktop, be sure to click Allow when prompted in Chrome.