Uploading an Image to a Template
- In the Top Navigation Bar, click Templates.
- Select the template you want to edit.
- Scroll down to the Body Message template editor and click the insert image icon.
A dialog window will appear
- Click the image source icon. You will be prompted to select an image from your computer.
- Select an image from your computer and insert it.
Note: Image file sizes are limited to 20MB
- Edit the dimensions of your image and click the Ok button. Your image will be added to the template.
Tip: Email templates are 640px wide; we recommend entering a dimension that is below 640px in width. Previewing your template is a good way to ensure your image isn't too large or too small.