When you signup for a Legwork website you will receive a Legwork blog by default, we set an initial email address and password to serve as your login credentials. This guide explains how to update or change your blog's user name or password.
Your new password will apply immediately to your account and if you are sharing access to the blog you will want to share the new password with anyone else from your team who may need access.
Before you begin
- To better protect your account and site, make sure to create a strong password.
- Account passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
While logged into your account
To change your password or email while logged into your Legwork blogger:
- Click this link to open your My Info page.
- Under Email, you may enter a new email.
- Under Password, you may enter a new password.
- Click Save Info.
If you're unable to log in to your account
Follow our How To Gain Access To Your Blog guide.