There is a good chance you already have a user account with access to your Legwork blog. All Legwork blogs start out associated with your Legwork Notification User email unless you have requested otherwise. You will need to run through this process once in order to get started blogging.
To gain access to your blog you will need to run through a forgotten password process:
- Go to blogger.legworkprm.com/home/reminder
- Enter the email address you use as your notification user inside legwork, then click Send Password. If you don't remember which email address was used, try any email address you think may have been connected to your Legwork account. If you are unable to proceed, contact our support team.
- You’ll receive a password recovery email from firstname.lastname@example.org if the email you entered is associated with a blog account. If you don't get this email in a few minutes, see our tips below.
- Once you are able to log into your blog we recommend promptly updating your password.
Fix missing password email issues
Here's how to prevent and fix common issues that can happen with the forgotten password email:
- If you don't get this email in a few minutes, check your Spam or Junk folder.
- If it's not in your Spam or Junk folder contact us and we can help you gain access.