Office unavailability events allow you to specify days or holidays that you do not want to allow online appointments to be booked for the entire office. To edit unavailability for specific providers, please see (LINK: Editing Provider availability).
- Navigate to Settings and click Appointment Booking in the left navigation column. You will be directed to the Appointment Booking settings.
- Click Availability in the top navigation bar.
- In the Office Unavailability settings, click + Add Out of Office Event. A drawer will open...
- Type a name for your event.
- If the event is a holiday, select a holiday from the provided Holiday Selection dropdown. This will automatically populate the date field.
- If the event is all day, click the All Day Event checkbox.
- If the event is not all day, specify the start and end times for the event.
- If the event is repeating, select how often you would like it to repeat.
- Click Save to save your event.
Note: You can edit or delete events at any time.