Providers automatically sync from your Practice Management System and will appear in Legwork for you to specify availability and appointment types.
- Navigate to Settings and click Appointment Booking in the left navigation column. You will be directed to the Appointment Booking settings.
- Click Providers in the top navigation bar.
- Locate the provider you wish to edit and click Availability on the provider card. A drawer will open.
Note: You can also turn off provider availability altogether by clicking the toggle switch next to the provider name.
- In the Working Hours section, toggle on the days that online appointment booking is accepted for the provider. Set the hours the provider is working for each day.
- In the Provider Unavailability section, add any events where the provider is not available during the day (ie. Lunch, breaks, etc.).
- Click Save to save your changes.