Notifications can be set up for users to receive email notifications when patients submit responses to the online appointment scheduling form.
- Navigate to Settings and click Appointment Booking in the left navigation column. You will be directed to the Appointment Booking settings.
- Click Notifications in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkbox for Email Notifications.
- Click the multi-select dropdown and select the users that you want to receive notifications.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Please Note: Due to HIPAA regulations, we can only share so much information within the notification emails. The email will contain the following information:
You have a new form submission to view
You have a new form submission for Appointment Scheduling.
Sincerely, Your friends at Legwork.
The view submissions link will navigate the recipient(s) to the Appointment Booking tab, where users can view appointment requests.