Notifications can be set up for users to receive email notifications when patients submit responses to the online appointment booking form.
Due to HIPAA regulations, we can only share so much information within the notification emails. The email will contain the following information:
Subject: You have a new form submission to view
Content: You have a new form submission on Online Appointment Booking.
View Submissions. Sincerely, Your friends at Legwork.
The view submissions link will navigate the recipient(s) to the Appointment Booking tab, where users can view appointment requests.
- Navigate to Settings and click Appointment Booking in the left navigation column. You will be directed to the Appointment Booking settings.
- Click Notifications in the top navigation bar.
- Select the checkbox for Email Notifications.
- Click the multi-select dropdown and select the users that you want to receive notifications.
- Click Save to save your changes.