Below is a navigation map, with descriptions, of the Production Dashboard.
- Total Billed this Week: this shows the total amount that has billed so far during the week for all accounts. This resets at the beginning of each week (Sunday). The chart shows a history of the total amount billed for the past 6 days. This chart may not always have values for each day yet, as the data accrues throughout the week. So on Tuesdays, users will only see data for the first two days of the week.
- Total Billing Scheduled: this card shows the total dollar amount that has been scheduled for all accounts. This looks in the future to determine the cost of each appointment and show the user how much billing they have scheduled.
- Average Production per Visit: this is an average of the dollar amount made from each visit for all accounts.
- Total in Unscheduled Treatment: this shows the total dollar amount that’s sitting in treatment that hasn’t been scheduled by patients. The chart shows a history of the dollar amount over the span of the past 12 months. Users can click “View Report” and be directed to the Reports page, where they can see totals for all accounts individually.
- Today’s Recare Rate: this shows the recare rate for the day for all accounts. The chart shows a history of recare rate increasing/decreasing over the span of the past 12 months. Users can click “View Report” and be directed to the Reports page, where they can see rates for all accounts individually.
- Treatments Presented vs. Accepted: this shows the average treatment acceptance rate for a specific period of time for all accounts (default is Past 30 Days). Users can enter custom date periods to view data for.
How we Determine Tx Acceptance rate:
$ amount of treatment accepted / $ amount of treatment planned = Tx acceptance rate.
So if a treatment was planned at $750, and the patient accepted $600 of that, the treatment acceptance rate would be 80%.
The table shows treatment codes and the average acceptance rate for each one.